Dienstag, 7. März 2017

In connection php line 664 sqlstate hy000 2002 no such file or directory

I keep getting these errors when I run the command php artisan migrate. Fix it by modifying php. Thank you for the answer Vladimir. I opened a topic on the forum to help. I have downgraded php to 5. Juni Danke erhalten: Mitglied seit: 18.


Generation of the login link fails:. No such file or directory. I am new to digital ocean, but have recently uploaded a website using the LAMP stack. Java Project Tutorial - Make Login and Register Form Step by Step Using NetBeans And MySQL Database - Duration: 3:43:32.


Everything was running fine, however, watching the logs as I did a migration showed that the server was running out of memory during the migration, causing MySQL to. There are several related articles. Hello, I was originally having an issue with the Web GUI not loading on this thread. I did a reboot and now it seems MySQL is not running at all. Could you please check and tell what I might be doing wrong?


It is the correct response for me. Looking at the process list, you may already be able to guess which one is likely to lock the file. Furthermore, by default, App Service directs web requests to the root directory of your app code.


Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We believe development must be an enjoyable, creative experience to be truly fulfilling. MariaDB vand PHP vThe same in both scenarios, fresh install and upgrade from v10. And most of the I see say php and MySql cannot communicate to each other.


I created a page that just does this: ? This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Problem with Database configuration.


Db connection string is stored in setting. I am trying make one Docker image with Apache and PHP linked to another image with MySQL. Apache and PHP works great on first look and MySQL container is successfully connected to third container with phpmyadmin and it works.


In my case I had written to the. DB_HOST the address of the VM like default of the Homestead (1960). But it only works for artisan migrate. Stack Exchange network consists of 1QA communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their. Try to connect to mysql (example: login) 4. I can connect to the local database via terminal using root no problem.


The MySQL server is not down. This is a permissions issue: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it This, this isn’t a coding or software problem. MySQL开发语言开发,完全开源商城系统,可以用于企业,个人建立自己的网上免费商城,支持开源微信. Is the database configured correctlry to db name, host, user and password in your config.


Plesk MySQL process is stuck. Note: if direct RDP access to the server is not possible, contact server administrator for further assistance. Could anyone assist, I am using WAMP and can not get them to connect. This is my first attempt at installing Drupal using Composer.


GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets. Connect to the server using RDP. Alguem poderia me ajudar por gentileza? Não consigo conectar meu banco ao meu projeto.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts